16 July 2021
Suckling Lamb with Getariako Txakolina
- 1/4 pre roasted suckling lamb
- Bottle of txakoli D.O. Getariako Txakolina
- Package of microwave potatoes
- 1 large glass of mild vegetable stock
- 1/2 medium onion
- Salt, olive oil
- Remove the lamb from the refrigerator and from its bag 3 or 4 hours before starting to prepare it.
- Poach the onion, finely chopped, in the oil over low heat. Turn up the heat and add a large glass of Getariako Txakolina. Let it reduce and add the vegetable stock. Reduce again and season to taste. Save the sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 220º with up and down heat. Place the potatoes on the baking tray and season sparingly.
- Add the lamb to the baking tray with the browned side up, with all its natural jelly. Salt on both sides, brush with the txakoli sauce and put the rest of the sauce on the tray. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until golden brown.