27 August 2021
Trout stuffed with piquillo peppers
- 2 trouts
- 1 egg
- 30 g piquillo peppers
- 1 spoonful of mayonnaise
- White wine
- Ask the fishmonger to remove the heads from the trout, clean them and cut them open.
- Boil an egg and cut it into pieces. Drain the peppers, chop them very finely and add them to the egg. Add a spoonful of mayonnaise and mix well.
- Salt the trout and divide the mixture between the two pieces of fish.
- Make a mixture of one tablespoon of oil, one tablespoon of white wine and two tablespoons of water. Place baking paper on a tray, add some of the mixture and place the trout on top. Paint them with the mixture.
- Put them in the oven, at 180 degrees, for about 20 minutes (heat up and down). The time will depend on the size of the fish and how you like your fish.